The best time to buy machinery is when you need it, not when you can find it. That said, shopping for new machines and industrial tools is always a good time. September is the perfect month because manufacturers roll out their most acceptable devices at this time. Here are four top machines you should consider investing in if you’re starting or expanding your business in this field.
Watts Water Technologies (WTS)
Watts Water Technologies (WTS) is a water-treatment business operating since 1922. This well-established company is known for its residential filtration products but offers a wide selection of industrial filtration products. WTS also provides water-testing and treatment services for companies in various industries that need these products. This company also provides a wide range of commercial ice machines, water storage tanks, and water purification systems used in food and beverage businesses. If you run a restaurant or a food production facility in a warmer climate, you know how important it is to have a reliable water filtration system.
Omega Flex (OFLX)
Omega Flex (OFLX) is a manufacturer of industrial sewing machines and other textile equipment. This company is a leading equipment provider to the apparel and footwear industries. These businesses account for 84% of the company’s revenue, while the remaining 16% is generated by the architecture/construction, healthcare, and sports/outdoor recreation industries. Omega Flex has seen its sales and profits climb in recent years. The company has benefited from increased demand for its products from apparel and footwear manufacturers. At the same time, rising raw materials costs have led to a price hike for these machines.
Graco (GGG) is one of the leading industrial spray guns and other coating equipment makers. Although this company started as a maker of paint sprayers for the residential and commercial painting market, it has diversified its product line to include such industrial equipment as paint- and adhesive-application systems, parts, materials feeding equipment, and other products. Due to Graco’s strong presence in the residential and commercial paint market, the company has been able to offset the decline in these businesses with gains in the industrial coatings segment. This industry has seen steady growth during the past few years as construction, and other construction projects have expanded.
Trinity Industries (TRN)
Trinity Industries (TRN) is a leading manufacturer of rail cars and other equipment used in the railroad industry. The company’s products are used to haul and transport different types of commodities, including chemicals, petroleum products, minerals, metals, and food products. Railroads have been growing in popularity during the past few years, which has boosted demand for the company’s products. In addition, the economy is growing, and railroad companies are investing in new equipment and upgrading their existing fleets. This has led to a significant increase in orders for rail cars, which accounts for the rising demand for the company’s products. As you can see, the best time to invest in machinery is when it’s new and the market is high. September is the perfect month to do this because manufacturers roll out their latest devices during this time.