We are looking for talented writers!
Write for us, delivering unique content focusing on finance or crypto.
If you are passionate about stocks and trading and love to write, you have found the right blog!
What contents you can write for us
When you’re new to finance blogging, getting your name out there is the first step. After all, not many people will read about you if you don’t tell them where to find you. However, this isn’t as easy as it sounds.
Many new finance bloggers opt to write guest posts to introduce themselves to the blogging community. After all, if you’re willing to share your work with others, you’ll want to make sure they know it.
Whether you’re just getting started in your finance blogging career or have been working in finance for years, it can be difficult to know what to focus on. To make things even more complicated, the lines between personal and business finance and trading can blur quickly. We advise you to focus on writing financial articles for us, starting from your stock portfolio. Please share with your readers why you bought those stocks, why they should do the same and why you think that particular company is set to grow.
Crypto assets have become an attractive investment option in recent years and have attracted much attention from investors and financial institutions alike. However, the market is still in its infancy, and many uncertainties remain.
Hence, if you want to write for us crypto articles, you should focus on:
- Writing articles informing readers about the cryptocurrency market’s current state. That would also include cleaning up common misconceptions about investing in cryptocurrencies.
- Sharing tips and tricks to help you navigate the market more confidently.
Cryptocurrency is a hot topic right now. Everyone is talking about it, whether they understand it or not. Cryptocurrencies are the future, and they’re here to stay. So even if you don’t understand all its technicalities, we still appreciate articles that focus on you sharing your point of view rather than its technical side.
3 Ways you can write for us
Write financial or crypto content on our behalf
Send us articles regularly with a unique angle that:
- it is more than 700 words;
- It passes the “what if” test. We don’t publish articles that are a mere aggregator of data but stock recommendations, especially if they belong to our best stocks to buy now list;
- Unique content and high quality is a must.
Send us finance-related guest posts.
We publish your content as written by a third party rather than one of our contributors.
Get Unlimited Publishing Access
We can provide you with an unlimited publisher account on our website completely free of charge. In this way, you can publish unlimited news on the BestStocks.com website.
This offer is best for you if you are a digital marketing agency or looking to achieve more from your business content marketing targets this year.
This is what we can do for you:
- We will create a publisher account for you so that you can publish the posts yourself at your convenience;
- Your posts will remain on the website for an indefinite amount of time (we never remove them);
- You can use as many no-follow links as you like, and you have one do-follow link for every five news posted.
This is what we request:
- You will only be posting news content (no guest posts, no press releases, etc.) related to stock/investing/financial information that happened on the same day of the posting;
- We request that you post at least eight news per month to keep your account.
What writing for us means
When you write for us, you are always in the spotlight. We will take care of all the editing and formatting and make your article look great. You’ll have your piece up on our website as soon as it’s published.
If you’re a writer and looking for a platform, we have one for you. We offer high-quality content, quality trust, and quality relationships with our readers and advertisers. We embrace a diversity of opinions and ideologies in the work we publish. We want to hear from everyone as long as they are respectful and polite. We don’t limit our editorial to top companies such as Tesla or Amazon; we publish anything with an exciting story.
If interested feel free to send your piece to: