Outsourcing becomes more and more popular every day. Sometimes companies may not have the resource or financial capacity to grow in their field. That is where outsourcing becomes useful.
The significant impact on the development of the IT industry made Covid-19. In 2022, the amount of spending is predicted to be 1.3 trillion U.S. dollars globally. Cloud computing is one of the segments that develop the most and brings a considerable amount of money.
There are a few reasons why companies choose to outsource rather than hire an in-house team:
- It’s cost-effective. Hiring a development team from the US will be more expensive than hiring the same team from Ukraine, for example. Due to the different standards of living, the price is also different. Although, the quality is sometimes even better.
- You receive proven expertise. You get the service you deserve from specialists in your field. You don’t have to spend time training the employee; the company will do it for you.
- Better quality of risk management. Some companies decide to outsource MVP development services ( Minimum Variable Product ). It is more like testing the product’s beta version before it is launched. MVP developers will help to minimize the risk and analyze the data for future product development.
Problems You May Face Outsourcing
Nevertheless, companies choose to outsource, there are a few problems that may occur and you need to be aware of them:
- Selecting an appropriate outsourcing approach
Depending on you needs you may choose various models of cooperation. The outsourcing company may help you with that.
- Time and material
- Fixed price contract
- Dedicated development teams
- Costs poorly planned
Outsourcing will save you money. However, it would be best to consider setting clear goals and requirements before the project.
- Misunderstanding and not clear expectations
Being transparent is highly important because every stage of product development is connected to the other. Sometimes companies choose to outsource product development MVP, which is also a great idea if you want to get expertise from all over the world and reduce MVP development cost.
- Troubles with choosing a trustworthy team
You should always go to check the client’s feedback, as well as the company’s portfolio. Don’t be scared to ask some questions and do the research. Check various websites, such as Clutch, AppFutura, and others. Nowadays, it is very suspicious if the company has no media footprint.
- Lack of the personal experience
Most companies that outsource do that because they don’t have expertise in what they want to do. All of that makes it harder to set measurable tasks and deadlines. The only solution here is to choose a partner with a great experience in your field.
Marketing Strategy For IT Project Outsourcing
If you are choosing to outsource, for example, outsource MVP software development, one of the best ways to do that is, first of all, to implement and create a marketing strategy. It will allow you to develop the project adaptively and avoid mistakes before everything is done.
It would be best if you researched proper marketing strategies before launching the product. Here are a few things you should remember:
- Quality over quantity. We all want to have as many interested people in our project as possible. However, in marketing, we should focus on the quality and engagement of our customers. The MVP development process aims to point out the moments we skipped and the things that should be improved immediately.
If you have doubts or don’t have enough experience generating quality leads, you can try outsourced lead generation services.
- Pay attention to your competitors. Knowing your competitors is one of the main components of a great marketing strategy. It lets you analyze the market and create something unique for the customer. If you do not have the opportunity to make the product better than your competitors immediately, break the work into parts and roll it out gradually.
- Positioning. Positioning is all about the mission of the company, its main statements, and values. In the future, it will help to target the needed audience. .
- Here you create the customer persona and work with the market section you are targeting. The primary purpose of MVP development here is to get to know your consumer better.
- Content Mangement, SMM, and PR Strategy. The first will help you communicate effectively with your target audience, and the second will create space for getting the new one.
- Results evaluation. That is the crucial stage in developing a marketing strategy. You should evaluate your mistakes and focus on improvement points.
Companies choose to outsource for various reasons, such as lack of capacity, resources, costs, etc. They want to get the most qualified people, and outsourcing gives them that option by hiring people from all over the world.
However, there are a few things you should pay attention to while outsourcing, for instance, unclear expectations, troubles with choosing a trustworthy team, lack of personal experience, poorly planned costs, etc.
So, to avoid those problems, you should, first of all, consider creating a marketing strategy. The process of creating a marketing strategy may influence your vision and change your thoughts on some issues. After all that is done, you may further proceed with product creation( for example, MVP development startups ).